We like honestly. We like people to be well informed. This is why we fully disclose our fee schedule. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
- Chiropractic Adjustments $45.00
- Extremity Adjustments and Cranial Adjustments $5 – $15
- Pediatric Adjustments $45
- We consider family care vitally important. If a parent is currently under active chiropractic care, that is, a parent is under care by Dr. Dobelbower in the last six months, the child’s chiropractic adjustment is $24 (all other services are provided at usual and customary cost).
- New Patient Examination and Evaluation $50
- Established Patient Examination and Re-evaluation $15 – $30
- Nutritional New Patient Consultation $50
- Nutritional follow-up consultations/phone consultations $15-$30
- Rehabilitation/Self and Home care training $15-$30
- Personal Training $60 per hour session
- Ultrasound $18
- Therapeutic Taping $5 and $30
We believe your health and the care you receive should not be charged by the minute.
Dr Dobelbower treat you with the care you need now and not by how much time it takes. Park County Chiropractic charges for services not time. Therefore, the care you receive might vary in cost from one visit to the next, but we will spend however much time needed during that given treatment session. We endeavor to keep costs of treatment appropriate while providing the very best health care possible. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Major Medical Insurance: If you have major medical insurance, your insurance provider may reimburse you directly for the care you receive at Park County Chiropractic. Please note that we do not have a contract with your insurance company nor do we accept payment from major medical policies. We do not participate with your major medical insurance plan. But, we are happy to submit claims for you and help you receive your benefits. However, you are responsible to pay for the health care services the day the services are rendered to you. If you need to discuss a payment plan, please ask before going back for your appointment.
Medicare, Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, and Healthy Montana Kids: We do accept reimbursement from Medicare, Personal Injury, Workers Compensation policies and Healthy Montana Kids. You are responsible to pay for all services you receive until we have all pertinent insurance information. You may be responsible to pay for a deductible, co-pay, or non-covered services the day the services are rendered to you. If you have any questions regarding how your Medicare, Workers’ Compensation, or Healthy Montana Kids will work with care at Park County Chiropractic, please ask!
*Rescheduling Policy: Our goal is to provide quality individualized health care in a timely manner. Not showing and late rescheduling inconveniences other people who need access to health care in a timely fashion. In order to be respectful of the health care needs of all patients, please be courteous and call the Park County Chiropractic promptly if you are unable to maintain an appointment. Because Dr Dobelbower are excellent doctors they are busy, if you reschedule or miss an appointment with less than 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge for the appointment time we especially reserved for you.
Late Cancellation fee: $26
We understand emergencies happen, so we ask that you respect the care Dr Dobelbower give and only cancel if you have a true emergency. Your body will thank you and we thank you for your understanding.