What? That funny brown rock look’n veggie is soooo tasty and can bring sooooo many fun options to your table. Packed full of potassium, vitamin C and choline Jicama is a great way to add some extra nutrients while enjoying a crunchy treat. Try dipping small pieces into salsa or guacamole, try some shredded on top of a salad or try:
- Two to Three ¼” thick slice of Jicama with outside edge peeled per person
- 1 Avocado smash
- 2-3 slices ¼” thick of chicken or turkey breast or beef or bison brisket
- 1-3 pinches of microgreens or broccoli sprouts
Now comes the fun part:
- Spread some smash avocado on the jicama
- Then add a spoonful of salsa
- Now add one slice of meat of choice
- Top with a small pinch of microgreens or sprouts.
Eat and Enjoy!