These little carry with you egg bacon muffins are sooo yummy and nutritious everyone will love them. The bonus- you can make up a batch on Sunday and have a ready to eat, take with you out the door breakfast for several days after. Feel free to mix-up the ingredients to your tastes…
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ pound (about ½ a chicken breast) cooked and diced into ¼” cubes
- 10-12 free-range (local if you can) eggs
- ½ cup kale or spinach
- 6 green onions diced
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 10-12 strips nitrate-free bacon (I use a sugar-free free-range side pork from www.uswellnessmeats.com)
- Heat oven to 350° then grease 12-muffin tins with coconut oil (or virgin olive).
- In medium sauce pan, cook chicken about ¾ of the way. As chicken cooks, dice vegetables. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix it up!
- Wrap 12-muffin tin with a strip of bacon.
- After mixing everything together, pour equal amounts directly into bacon wrapped muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes. Enjoy!
5-6 (or 12 little people) Servings