Park County Chiropractic offers the highest quality chiropractic, nutritional and health building support services to help you achieve an optimal level of health. Learn more about our Chiropractic & Nutritional Services.
Conveniently located on US Highway 10W in Livingston, Montana (see map below). We happily serve patients from Livingston, Clyde Park, Wilsall, Bozeman, Gardiner, Pray, Billings, Butte and surrounding areas.
We also welcome family or friends visiting our local environment.
Our new facility is fresh, new and designed for individualized care and educational and therapeutic classes.
Why Choose Park County Chiropractic?
At Park County Chiropractic, Dr. Stephen Dobelbower and Dr. Kari Collver’s focus is on the functional stability of the spine, joints and soft tissue, the integrity of neurological function of the body and the nutritional status of the whole person. Our philosophy is distinguished from other health providers in our emphasis and application of a holistic, or whole person, approach to healing. Learn more about Park County Chiropractic’s specific Chiropractic Techniques and Nutritional Services
So, whether you need adjustments to your spine due to an injury, rehabilitation of a knee, lifestyle counseling to change unhealthy habits, nutritional supplements to prevent illness or wellness care to feel your very best, Dr’s. Dobelbower and Collver at Park County Chiropractic are here to help you achieve those health goals.
- Each person is different and your care is designed for you and your needs.
- You never lose the benefit of the treatment and care builds on itself. So, each treatment will continue to build better health.
- In functioning together in a partnership to help you achieve your health goals.
- Education is important. Because the understanding of your body and health is paramount to learning to care for your body naturally.
- Health depends on compliance to natural laws and deviation from such laws can result in illness.
- Health is not a destination it’s a path we all follow through our lives.
- It’s best to focus on early intervention, emphasizing timely treatment of conditions that are wholly functional and reversible.
- The structure and condition of the body influences how the body functions and its ability to heal itself.
- The human body has the capacity to heal given the right tools, materials and time.
In practice as well as on-line, we strive for excellence through superior patient treatment, education and satisfaction. We welcome people no matter their health status to use Chiropractic, nutrition and other natural options to heal and build their health.
To become a patient with us, see the New Patient section of our Patients page .
Within this site you will find a wealth of health-related information. As well as information about our office and services, chiropractic, diet and nutrition, herbal and homeopathic options, preventive wellness care, research and health news, Dr. Steve’s Blog , Dr. Kari’s Blog and much, much more.
Where We Are Located
When We Are Available
We schedule appointments Monday-Friday and offer a range of morning and evening hours to accommodate most schedules. See our hours on the Contact page.