Park County Chiropractic is here to provide the highest quality chiropractic, nutritional and health building support services to help you live a more abundant health life. We provide Chiropractic, Rehab, Functional Movement & Nutritional Services.
Conveniently located on US Highway 10 W in Livingston, Montana (see map below). We serve patients from Livingston, Clyde Park, Wilsall, Bozeman, Gardiner, Pray, Billings, Butte, Helena and surrounding areas.
We also welcome family, friends and travelers visiting our local environment.
Our facility is a non-toxic space and designed for the comfort of our patients to help us provide the individualized care that our patients deserve. We do not use flashy material, slick video, or over the top propaganda. Instead we focus on providing a space for you to experience and learn about health. We believe that a healthy space uses non-toxic material and products to ensure the indoor space is healthy for everyone.
Why Choose Park County Chiropractic?
At Park County Chiropractic, Dr. Stephen Dobelbower’s focus is on the functional stability of the spine, joints and soft tissue, the integrity of neurological function of the body and the nutritional status of the whole person. Our philosophy is distinguished from other health providers in our emphasis and application of a holistic, or whole person, approach to healing. We all are athletes of our daily lives. So if you are a Mom chasing kids, a fishing guide rowing and casting, a runner getting ready for your next marathon, or want to improve your function at cross-fit, we want to help you be functional and vibrant no matter where you are at in life. Learn more about Park County Chiropractic’s specific Chiropractic Techniques, Functional Movement and Nutritional Services
So, whether you need Chiropractic adjustments to improve performance or heal an injury, rehabilitation from surgery or accident, lifestyle counseling to improve on health habits, nutritional supplements to prevent illness or wellness care to feel your very best, Dr. Dobelbower is here at Park County Chiropractic is here to help you achieve those health goals and live more vibrantly.
- Each person is different and your care is designed for you and your needs.
- You never lose the benefit of the treatment and care builds on itself. So, each treatment will continue to build better health.
- In functioning together in a partnership to help you achieve your health goals.
- Education is important. Because the understanding of your body and health is paramount to learning to care for your body naturally.
- Health depends on compliance to natural laws and deviation from such laws can result in illness.
- Health is not a destination it’s a path we all follow through our lives.
- It’s best to focus on early intervention, emphasizing timely treatment of conditions that are wholly functional and reversible.
- The structure and condition of the body influences how the body functions and its ability to heal itself.
- The human body has the capacity to heal given the right tools, materials and time.
We strive for excellence through superior patient care, education and satisfaction. We welcome people no matter their health status to incorporate Chiropractic, nutrition and other natural options to heal and live a healthy lifestyle.
Where We Are Located
Park County Chiropractic
1201 US Hwy 10 W, Suite A1
Livingston, Montana 59047
When We Are Available
We schedule appointments Monday-Friday and offer a range of morning and evening hours to accommodate most schedules.
Contact us at 406-222-9373 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number so we can call you if we have any questions.Thank you.
Patient Treatment Hours
|Monday||11:00am – 12:30pm||2:30pm – 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am – 12:00pm||2:00pm – 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||11:00am – 12:30pm||2:30pm – 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8:30am – 12:30pm||2:30pm – 5:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am – 12:30pm|
|Saturday||by Appointment only|